for a pessimist I'm pretty optimistic

 Since my blog has been just a lot of negative thoughts lately, I have decided to change it up this week with some things I enjoy in my life :) also pretty happy with the name of this post as it is not only the name of my favorite Paramore song, but I also found it very fitting. 

one positive thing is the grade I got on my microtheme !! I got an 87% which is not too bad, but I mainly enjoyed the feedback I got. I really appreciate when teachers give feedback because it allows me to correct and better myself because I know what I can improve on. Another thing is now that I have been working and going to college for a few weeks, I am starting to get the hang of my schedule (knock on wood!!). I am still very busy with plenty to do but atleast I have something to do.

another thing I am grateful for is my dog, photo included above, because after a long grueling shift at work, or a hectic day at school I can come home to her and wind down. She hasn't always been easy to deal with, but i feel like she needs me just as much as I need her. 

While I may not be able to do the hobbies I once enjoyed, i understand that all of this work is a part of growing up. It was, and still is, a tough pill to swallow but I believe I can understand it all a bit more. 

anyway, that's all I have for this week. thank you so much for reading and please take care. 

p.s if you're still reading this let me know your favorite coffee or smoothie order 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

^-^

a bit stressed

music