^-^



 
 I feel as though I have a sufficient amount of blog posts for a good midterm grade, but I decided to include this one for good measure! These last few weeks have kind of all blended together and flown by simultaneously. I keep thinking of incentives to give myself as motivation haha. 

i like making plans with friends because it always gives me motivation to finish the week off strong and end on a happy note. I also lowkey have a shopping addiction to buying stuff from the job that I don't need and I end up stock piling. In my spare time i play genshin impact and cookie run kingdom to distract myself from all of my adult responsibilities lmao. 

also is anyone else so unprepared with the new freezing weather? i swear just last week it was in the 80s and bright and sunny and beautiful and now every morning it takes every inch of motivation in me to leave my warm warm bed. anyway sorry for the random blog post, i'll see you next week and enjoy the song I put haha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a bit stressed

music